Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (9): Ten Books I Almost Put Down But Didn't


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. I, however, will just pick and choose which ones I want to answer because I play by my own rules. #rebel


Top Ten Book Covers I Almost Put Down But Didn't

  1. Game On (#1) by Monica Seles
  2. Falling Kingdoms (#1) by Morgan Rhodes
  3. Cinnamon Rain by Emma Cameron
  4. Born Wicked (#1) by Jessica Spotswood
  5. Emerald by Karen Wallace
  6. Dreams of Significant Girls by Cristina Garcia
  7. Wood Angel by Erin Bow *
  8. Small Blue Thing by S.C. Ransom
  9. Matched (#1) by Ally Condie
  10. The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
* I am extremely, extremely glad that I didn't put this book down because I would have missed out on one of my absolute favourite books ever! <3 It's a bit slow in the beginning, but it picks up and it's just beautiful.


Related Posts with Thumbnails