Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The. Hunger. Games.

Source: we ♥ it


I'm sure most readers will have seen this trailer already (and probably a couple of times, if not more), but I thought I'd mention it here on the blog too.

I watched it. Though I haven't read the book yet. Since the new trailer has reminded me that the movie DOES have a release date, I've strewn this near the top of my TBR list. After I read a couple of ARCs and review copies that I've really wanted to read, I'll be moving on to my "summer pile". From then on, I'll be asking YOU to choose what I should read next, from my "summer pile". Which includes THE HUNGER GAMES. Which probably means I'll be reading that first. :P

Anyway, here's the trailer if you haven't seen it yet (or want to see it again)



It looks amazing, and though I had an idea what the book was about, now I'm a bit more clued in. Can't wait to read the book, and I'll probably be ordering CATCHING FIRE when I'm done with it.

Source: we ♥ it


Q: Which is your favourite book in the series?
  • 'The Hunger Games'
  • 'Catching Fire'
  • Mockingjay' 

Comment with your answer; I really want to know!
Related Posts with Thumbnails