Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (44): On Life

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Personal note
Alright, one clinical placement block down. Now I've got exams and then one more placement for 2 weeks afterwards. I'll be writing about it all on my Tumblr. I'll be sure to link it forward here on the blog for those who are curious...



The Whole Stupid Way We Are ~ N. Griffin
February 5th 2013 ~ Atheneum Books

The pitch
"What happens when everything you’ve got to give isn’t enough to save someone you love?"

Goodreads

Why am I waiting on this?

That cover is so very pretty, I must have it! Also, the synopsis just appeals to me, speaking as a lover of heartfelt, thought-provoking and melancholy contemporary YA. Definitely add this to your lists! I'm surprised I've only got one friend on Goodreads who has added this one.



So there you go. What books are you anticipating?



Thanks for visiting!

Comment with your picks and share the excitement!



Related Posts with Thumbnails