It's late at night here, and I'm on my laptop (hooray! the internet is fast on this little thing :)), so I'll make this quick. Answer these questions, blogging buddies, and you get a cookie. Metaphorical cookies- they're the best kind! I dunno, I like knowing random stuff about other bloggers.
- Auto-posting. Yay or meh?
- How long have you been blogging? (your current blog)
- Is your blog 1, 2 or 3-sided? (~bars-wise that is!)
- You receive a comment. How do you reply to them?
- Contest time! Entry through: comments, email and/or form?
- You're on holiday! Oh no! What about the blog?
- What is your blog name and why did you pick it?
All right. I'll leave it at that, for now. Go on, post your answers! They don't even need to be all that long. I, myself, like answering stupid questions like these, so I'm hoping that some of you may like doing that too. :P Blogger should be auto-posting my review for Shug by JENNY HAN, which was prepared a few days ago, while I'm sleeping.
- Complete win! When life gets in the way, I can still get some posts in here. :)
- 2 months and a week~! It'll be a while for Words on Paper's One Year Blogoversary, hoping I get that far!
- Look to your right and you shall see I am ONE-SIDED! :D More due to the fact that I have no idea how to have 2-sides without sacrificing all that content space... and I don't have the time to be fiddling with HTML. (yes, I know my HTML. I'm a true nerd!)
- I recently implemented the comment moderation (no spam yet!), and then I receive an email with each comment. I will try to comment back to the commenter's blog, if they have one; or else I'll either reply via my blog or the email.
- Comments, only because I don't know how the form is CREATED. I'd love some guidance on that one. ;) Maybe later. Hehe.
- Depends on the length of away-time, and if there will be any internet-access involved. I'll probably try and chuck in reviews and auto-post them.
- Words on Paper. Dunno. It was meant to be temporary, but eventually I just got used to it. Plus there was one person who said they liked the name, so I was like Okay then, I'll stick to Words on Paper!
Anyway, onto the upcoming contest/s!
Stay tuned for the 4th of September, because you will NOT want to miss out on an ARC of ________ by _____, giveaway as part of Squeaky Books' Enna's Birthday Bash. I'm trying to be subtle. Have I intrigued you? :P Okay, hint. It's a paranormal (2010) YA debut novel. And it has a beautiful cover. Did that narrow it down much? Ha ha.
Also, in mid/late-October I will be hosting a SWAGGERIFIC contest! (and I may take the liberty of calling it as such) I'd like for it to be sooner, but since my book fairy in the US is sending *hallelujah* THE BOX, I'll wait for that to reach me. Can't wait for that! And to explain that to my parents. It'll be SO much fun!