This is the first time I'm doing this, but since the topic this week is interesting, I'll take a crack at it. :) There may be some *gasping* on your part as I uncover the BIG titles that I haven't even taken a peek at. So anyway this meme for this week is Books I Can't Believe I've Never Read! Let's begin, shall we?
- The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
- Any of the Penguin Five (The Replacement, Sapphique, The Eternal Ones, Nightshade and Matched)
- The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
- The Darkest Powers series by Kelley Armstrong
- Anything by Sarah Dessen - So give me a helping hand and send me some YA chick-lit! :P
- Anything by Shannon Hale - Though, I have most of her books over with my book fairy in the US. This preposterous disposition will be absolved by the end of the year, I promise!
- Lisa Schroeder's verse novels - 'nuff said.
- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
- Millennium series by Stieg Larsson
- Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer - Okay, this is only half true. I read like half of Twilight but gave up on it. Won't go there, please don't unfollow me. Respect my opinions... I'm just not a vampire person. Which is why I've been reviewing pretty much only contemporary novels.
ALSO, news on Where She Went, the sequel to Gayle Forman's If I Stay... The cover is revealed! [link] Also, here's what Gayle had to say about the unexpected unveiling... (Twitter)
What do you think about the cover for the sequel? I have the hardcover edition, so I'm hoping there will be another cover for the hardcover up soon! This one seems to be a good companion for the paperback, and IMO it's super pretty!