Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (39): Music and Shadows

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


(click on the images to go to Goodreads)


What I'm waiting for



Ten Miles Past Normal ~ Frances O'roark Dowell
22/05/2012 ~ Antheneum Books


Hippie parents, music and a smart country girl trying to be normal.

Why am I waiting on this?
This book released last year, but the paperback release is finally here! I like both covers, but this one has a softer look and is, I suppose, prettier. I just . . . that synopsis. I want!






Shadow and Bone ~ Leigh Bardugo
05/06/2012 ~ Henry Holt and Co. (BYR)


A high fantasy of a war-torn world and a heroine whose mysterious powers are the key to salvation.


Why am I waiting on this?

I'm a bit unsure about this one. There has been a lot of positive feedback so far, so maybe my apprehension is for nothing in this case. I just want to read this so I can see what all the hubba is about.



-------------------------------------------

Thanks for visiting.

Comment with your picks and share the excitement!



Related Posts with Thumbnails