Friday, October 5, 2012

Live chat with Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass)


Have you read Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas yet? I just (finally) posted my review, so go check that out.

Anyway, Sarah J. Maas's face will be on your computer screens:


Sunday 7 October
7am Australian Eastern Standard Time*
(4pm New York time, 9pm London-time)

Just go over to the official 'Throne of Glass' facebook page (here), like the page and find LIVESTREAM. I'm pretty sure that's where it'll be held.

Here's the live chat event page, if you want to keep yourself updated.





* Remember, daylight savings, guys!
** If you've read the novellas (and loved them), express that you want a print release bind-up! I bet it's going to happen eventually but if the publishers KNOW that there's interest then BAM! We get ourselves the four novellas, bound. Coolio. (I know there are already people asking, but the more the merrier!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails