Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday (55)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




Take Three Girls by Cath Crowley, Simmone Howell & Fiona Wood

September 5 2017 | Penguin Teen Canada
Little Miss Sunshine meets Room in this quirky, heartwarming story of friendship, loyalty and discovery.

Why am I waiting on this?
So I've already read this book. And it was honestly the best thing ever! Totally buying my own copy, I'm so grateful for the publisher for approving me on Netgalley! <3




Behind the Song: An Anthology

Septemer 5 2017 | HarperCollins
In Behind the Song, fourteen acclaimed young adult authors and musicians share short stories and personal essays inspired by the songs, the albums, the musicians who move them.

Why am I waiting on this?
Honestly, there's aren't many authors I know of featured on this anthology, but I'm curious. I love music so I think this anthology might be interesting, and hopefully moving.





Comment and let me know what upcoming releases you're waiting on!



Related Posts with Thumbnails