Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's not you, it's me . . . + Daily Dose-ish (what am I up to?)



It's that time of year again!

 EXAMS, AHOY!

And since I haven't been reading all that much, I figured I'd have a sort of Daily Dose with some exam-related and studying images and that kind of junk. Sorry. Reading requires more brainpower than watching TV while thinking about studying, so . . . I've been stuck on the same books for a while now and I'm not feeling the motivation. ESPECIALLY with the dropping temperatures!

Some of these images suggest that I may be a sucky studier, and that's mostly true haha.

About my exams. Apparently I'm having mine at some football stadium? I honestly have no idea, but the idea befuddles my brain to no bounds. But enough about me . . .

Oh, and for those curious, I've gotten a couple HDs, Ds and a C for assignments and quizzes.




True dat.

More images:
Some of these have language, as most expressions of exam distress seem to be.

Exams vs. Results
Expectation vs. Reality (story of my life)
Google!
Fail
Holy Pen

To study is to . . .


Funny exam images:

Oh crazy elephant
They just don't understand me
Bonus round
Saturn not a Single Lady
Magic
Creatively Failing
Damn those page numbers
Too brief?
EH. PIC.
Hunting Rifle


ON TOP OF EXAMS . . . 

I have clinical placements the week before. Which is exciting and so scary! I love the practical side of nursing, and the system here in Australia is comparably good. So it'll be great to see and practice with real-life situations and people. I guess I'll look for some more photos.

Okay. Can't find good pictures right now. Will hopefully post another Daily Dose next week in my fit of procrastination, because that's what the internet is mostly used for. At least for me. So. Yeah. I'll be reading as much as I can during break between exams and second semester. I still can't believe it's been two months since I've been an official uni student. Any other X ('10) graduates feel the same way, or is it just me?



What are you all reading right now?

I've been getting heaps of review copies lately, so I'll leave it to you guys to decide what I'll read next. (After Winter's Shadow)

  • Black Painted Fingernails by Steven Herrick
  • Happy Birthday to Me by Brian Rowe
  • Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
  • A Pocketful of Eyes by Lili Wilkinson
  • Solid by Shelley Workinger
  • Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien
  • Enticed by Jessica Shirvington
  • Falling Under by Gwen Hayes

I'm a bit lazy, so no links or poll. Just comment with your answer. :)


So, I suppose this is ciao for now. I'll be back in a couple weeks. I don't remember winter being so bad; I don't feel like doing anything, at all, ever! I'll just sit in front of the fireplace. That's another thing - my room is right next to a door that always needs to be slightly open, and it's the furthest from the fireplace and living room. Will be hoping for at least a couple votes for the "poll", and I'll read the winning book, and those that follow, when I get back.

Related Posts with Thumbnails