Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (31)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

~~~
 
(in order of release date)



Title: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight {goodreads}
Author: Jennifer E. Smith
Release Date (dd/mm/yy): 02/01/12
Publisher: Poppy

Why am I waiting on this?

Beautiful cover, and it has a "Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist", "Amy & Roger's Epic Detour) vibe to it. I'm thinking this is going to be a totally cute and fun contemp read!



Title: The Future of Us {goodreads}
Author: Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
Release Date (dd/mm/yy): 21/11/1
Publisher: Razorbill

Why am I waiting on this?

Jay Asher: awesome guy. Everyone seems to love him. Haven't read any of Mackler's yet. Can't wait for this book - it sounds different and thought-provoking.






Anyone read any of these in advance?
I'd love to hear what you thought!



Thanks for visiting my weekly WoW post. ♥

Comment with your WoW post and I'll check it out!
Related Posts with Thumbnails