Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (30): Families and Cults

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

~~~
 
I said last week that I would be continuing with sequels, but actually, since they don't release for a while, I'll go back to my roots and go back to double WOWs. :P


And, I'm waiting for both in paperbacks! Just because they have that quality to them.


(in order of release date)



Title: Don't Breathe A Word {goodreads}
Author: Holly Cupala
Release Date (dd/mm/yy): 08/10/11
Publisher: HarperCollins

Why am I waiting on this?

It's. Holly. Cupala! I've been waiting for her next book since I read her debut Tell Me A Secret. Holly's been such a sweetie, and I can't wait to see what kind of book she's written this time. What a pretty cover. :)

Links:

Official Author Site
Blog | Twitter | Facebook




Title: Family {goodreads}
Author: Micol Ostow
Release Date (dd/mm/yy): 26/04/11 (HB)
Publisher: Egmont USA

Why am I waiting on this?

Just, look. Look at the cover. Look at the trailer. Read the summary; Family sounds like a haunting story that has been told in verse, unforgettable and unputdownable. With verse novels, I wait for paperback release, so that is what I am doing.

Links:




Title: OyMG {goodreads}
Author: Amy Follner Diminy DEBUT AUTHOR
Release Date (dd/mm/yy): 10/05/11 (HC)
Publisher: Walker & Company

Why am I waiting on this?

Oy vey. I recently re-watched The Nanny~♥, and now I'm on some sort of a Jewish kick. I'm not religious, at all, but I'm hoping for an extremely fun and cute book. I'll be waiting for a paperback release unless I win a copy.

Links:
Twitter | Facebook



Title: The Right & The Real {goodreads}
Author: Joƫlle Anthony
Release Date (dd/mm/yy): 04/2012 (this is a YEAR in the future--I will feature this title again)
Publisher: Putnam Juvenile

Why am I waiting on this?

There's something about this cover that really draws me in. I read a YA about cults last year, and it's definitely an interest topic to explore. Plus, this is written by the same author of Restoring Harmony, which is supposedly really good. I just need to find time to read it.

Links:





Anyone read any of these in advance?
I'd love to hear what you thought!



Thanks for visiting my weekly WoW post. ♥

Comment with your WoW post and I'll check it out!
Related Posts with Thumbnails