Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blog Hop & Teaser Tuesday

I'm blog hopping for the very first time.
Basically, this is a blog meme among other popular memes: "In My Mailbox" (the Story Siren), this one, "Teaser Tuesday" (Should Be Reading), and more. The idea is to, well, blog hop. Find new book blogs, add your site to the list. It's a weekly thing, so there are boundless amounts of blogs to be visited. Not enough time in the world. Here are some nice sites that I have stumbled upon.

http://www.maybe-tomorrow.net/
http://yafiction-heavenhellandpurgatory.blogspot.com/

Now, I am in no way a crazy-obsessed book reader. Actually, let me re-phrase that. I'm not one to buy books like wildfire and complete books in 2 hours. Granted, I have read about 12 books in a month, which is an astonishing effort on my part. :) Most of them were ebooks and from library-- only one of them of which I bought. Speaking of which, I think I shall have an IMM, although I won't be able to participate each week, considering I'm a pretty poor person.



Check at "Should Be Reading" for more details

This one is fairly simple: read a passage/few sentences from a book you are currently reading. Here's a passage from "Killer" by Sara Shepard. I don't think it's spoiler-y, so it's all good.

"Aria smacked her hand to her forehead. "Emily, you have Ali on such a pedestal. She was a lying, conniving, manipulative bitch- to me, to Jason, and to you too. Deal with it." Then Aria hit end, dropped her phone into her bag, and walked back inside for the keys to the Subaru."
Check in for next weeks "Teaser Tuesday" segment! If I perceive correctly, it will probably be for "Split by a Kiss", or perhaps even "Glimmerglass". How fast can I read during a packed week of school and important exams?

4 comments:

Lori said... [Reply]

Didn't this author write Pretty Little Liars? I have never heard of the books, till the show recently started. Interesting teaser. I hope that your enjoying your book. Here's my teaser

Kathy Martin said... [Reply]

Interesting teaser! I haven't tried The Pretty Little Liars series myself but I have it in my HS Media Center. My teaser is from Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs. Happy reading!

Aimee said... [Reply]

Great teaser! I hope things work out! My TT is here.

Cass said... [Reply]

I probably should have clarified: "Killer" is the 6th book of the 8 book series "Pretty Little Liars". The teaser does not contain a spoiler, but if you're interested in reading it, I deeply recommend started at the first book.

- Cass

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails