Thursday, September 27, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (43) - I'll give you five...

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



So I thought I'd set out my Waiting on Wednesday a bit differently. I can't credit any one person who gave me the idea to do this. But anyway, here are my picks for this week! I'm catching up.
  1. Send Me a Sign by Tiffany Schmidt {gr} - 02/10
    I've been hearing great things about this, especially in how it's not just another cancer book.

  2. Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger {gr} - 02/10
    I love that cover so much! Also so excited for Shannon! Everyone ought to know about her blog. It causes quite a stir when a fellow blogger gets published, am I right?

  3. Promised (#3, Birthmarked trilogy) by Caragh O'Brien {gr} - 02/10
    One of my favourite series ever! I won't be reading this until the UK release, but still, so excited and sad that this is the end.

  4. Live Through This by Mindi Scott {gr} - 02/10
    Pretty cover + Contemporary read = Want!

  5.  Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone {gr} - 09/10
    Alright, so another nice cover. But this sounds like a YA The Time Traveller's Wife. These kinds of books with time travel in them have been on the up and up. Have you noticed?
So there you go. What books are you anticipating?



Thanks for visiting!

Comment with your picks and share the excitement!



Related Posts with Thumbnails