Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (27): Triple Edition!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.





Title: Ultraviolet {goodreads}
Author: R.J. Anderson
Release Date (dd/mm/yy): 02/06/11
Publisher: Orchard Books

Why am I waiting on this?
Once upon a time there was a girl who was special.

This is not her story.

Unless you count the part where I killed her.

This.

I don't care much for the title or the cover. I would have had no idea what it was about if I hadn't read the synopsis. So. Read the synopsis!!! Heads up: Ultraviolet is available on Netgalley.

Links:
First chapter sampler
Official Site w/ Trailer
R.J.'s blog



Title: Bitter End {goodreads}
Author: Jennifer Brown
Release Date (dd/mm/yy): 10/05/11
Publisher: Little, Brown

Why am I waiting on this?
Jennifer Brown. She's an awesome author; I can tell even from reading just one chapter of Hate List. Where Hate List deals with a school shooting and a list of people, Bitter End involves an abusive relationship. Should be intense reads, both of them.

Links:







Title: Invincible Summer {goodreads}
Author: Hannah Moskowitz
Release Date (dd/mm/yy): 19/04/11
Publisher: Simon Pulse

Why am I waiting on this?
Sounds like a total beach/summer read! Count me in. Available through S&S Galley Grab. A seeming stark contrast to Break.

Links:



Thanks for visiting my weekly WoW post. ♥

Comment with your WoW post and I'll check it out!
Related Posts with Thumbnails