Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (28): Sisters Edition!!!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


I thought I'd go for a theme this week, so.

SISTERS


(in order of release date)


Title: Then I Met My Sister {goodreads}
Author: Christine Hurley Deriso
Release Date (dd/mm/yy): 08/04/11
Publisher: Flux

Why am I waiting on this?

Maybe I'm the only one, but this just sounds interesting. It's about a girl who has always been overshadowed by her "perfect" sister, who died before she was born. Then, she finds her sister's diary, and finds that her life was troubled and perhaps her death was more than just an accident.

Links:




Title: I'm Not Her {goodreads} -- preordered
Author: Janet Gurtler
Release Date (dd/mm/yy): 01/05/11
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire

Why am I waiting on this?

The main character's limits are tested when her sporty, popular, stronger sister falls fatally (?) ill. People are starting to take notice of her, and her family is falling apart at the seams.

Enough said! Though the cover would've been nicer if there were a face (not a fan of cut-offs!), I like the trail of daisy petals on the grass, and the girly, soft colours used.

Links:





Title: The Magnolia League {goodreads}
Author: Katie Crouch

Release Date (dd/mm/yy): 03/05/11
Publisher: Poppy


Why am I waiting on this?


Well, the Magnolia League is a sisterhood, so I'm going to count it. Looks good doesn't it? Looking forward to it!

Links:






Title: Sweet Venom {goodreads}
Author: Tera Lynn Childs
Release Date (dd/mm/yy): 04/10/11
Publisher: Katherine Tegan Books

Why am I waiting on this?

Three strangers who all look the same -- they're actually triplet mythological creatures, destined to live their lives fighting monsters. I like the premise, and the cover is pretty awesome.

Links:




Next week, I will be featuring SEQUELS!



Thanks for visiting my weekly WoW post. ♥

Comment with your WoW post and I'll check it out!
Related Posts with Thumbnails