Sunday, October 3, 2010

In My Mailbox (11)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

This was another small intake week, but that's cool. I don't need ANY more books! My TBR is getting a little out of control...


For Review {2}
A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler
International Book Tours--there are still spots!

Big Nate Strikes Again by Lincoln Peirce
Thanks to HarperCollins US for the ARC!

Won {1}
Ash by Malinda Lo
As part of the Winter Flings promotion, after a mix-up and a couple emails.
Thanks Hachette!

Bought {1}
HSC Mathematics formula book.
Hey, it's something. Can you believe it cost me $13?
Bought at Angus & Robertson.

Bookmooch {0}

Library {0}

Swag
Bookmark (my precious...)
Thanks to Steph @ The Thoughts of a Book Junky

~~~

Note: eBooks will only be counted in here if they are for review/won. Netgalley is NOT included in this.

Packages (4)


What did you get in your mailbox?

NEWS: 
  • Currently Reading: A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler & Big Nate Strikes Again by Lincoln Peirce
  • Next up: Crossing the Tracks by Barbara Stuber (DEBUT)
  • September Spectacular! Reading Challenge: Book 5 (You Wish) has been read and reviewed. :) {review} That's it--the challenge is over!
  • I was tagged, again! {link}


Related Posts with Thumbnails