Saturday, October 23, 2010

Weekend Question (4): Living in books...


Weekend Question is hosted at Liz at Cleverly Inked. Every weekend, a bookish question will be asked. This week's question was quite fun, and had me ransacking my "read" list. The decision was quite difficult, since many of my read books are DEPRESSING.

Weekend Question:

If you could choose to live in any one book, which would it be?
I'd kind of like to step into the world of You Wish by Mandy Hubbard. I'd love to ride that pink My Little Pony while Kayla is off at school or wherever, and driving around in Ken's cool car when she tells him to go for a hike. Furthermore, there'd be an endless amount of gumballs lying around--can anyone say "endless nutrition"?

You interested in joining in the weekly meme, too? Head over to Cleverly Inked and hop on board!

Related Posts with Thumbnails