Friday, January 7, 2011

Blog Hop (15) || Follow Friday (12)


Book Blogger Hop
Hey fellow bloggers and/or readers,


Thanks for hopping along to my little blog. :) Hope you enjoy your visit, and like what you see. If you"do, feel free to follow.

If you'd like to hop around, too, then visit Jennifer at Crazy for Books for all the details! 

Here's this week's question:

What book influenced or changed your life? How did it influence/change you?

Due to my love of contemporary novels, and that most of my top favourite YA are involved with death in some way, I'd say that books in the general sense have opened up my mind to possibilities: that life is even more precious than we can take for granted.



Hosted by Parajunkee's View, another feature meme through which you can discover new blog sites. :) If you follow me, comment and I'll follow you back without fail.

Here's this week's question:

What book(s) have you discovered lately from someone's book blog?

*looks at recently added Goodreads books*

Unfortunately, I usually don't remember at which blogs I discover new books. I've got Girl Wonder by Alexa Martin and Sprinkles and Secrets by Lisa Shroeder--I remember adding these when a fellow blogger posted a list of upcoming reads they'd just discovered. Could have been Cover Love, in the first book's case.


What happened this week?
(weekly)
- Review of Logic of Demons by H.A. Goodman: "...not for me", "appeal more to adults" (2.5/5)

- Review of How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford: "Robot was funny, Robot was sad and depressing, Robot was bittersweet, memorable, provocative, and is so cleverly written that I could not help but fall right into its pages. " (5/5)

- I'm waiting on What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell and Clarity by Kim Harrington this week.

- A sneak peak into The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King with Teaser Tuesday.

- Contest: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins! (International, Ends January 13th)


Related Posts with Thumbnails