Anna was looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. So she's less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris-until she meets Etienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, Etienne has it all . . . including a serious girlfriend.
But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss?
Stephanie Perkins keeps the romantic tension crackling and the attraction high in a debut guaranteed to make toes tingle and hearts melt.
'Very sly. Very funny. Very romantic.
You should date this book.'
- MAUREEN JOHNSON,
New York Times bestselling author of 13 Little Blue Envelopes and Scarlet Fever
Anna and the French Kiss is one of the contemporary novels of the year! With over 400 GR 5 star reviews, Anna is one hell of a book.
On to the contest . . .
- This contest is for an Australian copy of Anna and the French Kiss
- INTERNATIONAL, though be aware that this is the Australian (PB) edition
- Contest ends on 13/01/11 (13th January 2011), drawing via Random.org and announcement on blog will be done on the 15th of January 2011.
- Followers optional
- Winner will receive some swag. :)
- Must have a place where you post reviews!! This is just because I received this book for review, so I feel it is just.
Enter via the FORM
Visit Stephanie's Official Site
I would have loved to have sent off my copy before the Australian release date (4th January 2011), but that's just not going to happen. Thank you to Penguin Australia for sending an extra copy for review. :)