Saturday, December 4, 2010

Weekend Question (9): Buying Books


Weekend Question is hosted at Liz at Cleverly Inked. Every weekend, a bookish question will be asked.

This week I made up a question. Liz is undergoing personal things right now, so I'll be making up my own questions to answer. Best of luck, Liz--

Weekend Question:

What kind of book buyer are you?

Explanation: Book splurger, conservative, impulse buyer, organised planner, do you buy in certain bookstores, online?

I do a lot of everything, I'd like to believe. I normally only buy a few books at a time, if any, and I try to plan ahead of time and decide what I'll buy. I do usually buy my books online, because it's cheaper.

What about you?

Yo! Are you interested in joining in the weekly meme, too?
Make sure to link back to Liz @ Cleverly Inked!


Related Posts with Thumbnails