Sunday, December 5, 2010

In My Mailbox (18)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren, and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie!


THE VLOG
Whoa, hey! A vlog? Click click.

Um. The formatting isn't working on me again. :\

For Review:


{gr}
- Freefall by Mindi Scott, released in Australia: November 2010. Thanks to Simon & Schuster for sending this along! Contemps Challenge!
I welcome YA-novels-with-male-protagonists. And Freefall is a debut novel, and it's contemporary! I've been dying to read this for ever!

{gr}
- Between Shades of Gray ARC by Ruta Sepetys, for release in Australia: April 2011. Thanks to Penguin Australia for the proof!

I'm really surprised there even is an ARC of this. Australian releases don't get ARCs. I'm not complaining though. I'm super excited to read this one, and urge you to watch the trailer! It's heartbreaking, educational and really drew me in to this book.

These two were sneak-attacks. I thought I'd only received my Secret Santa gift. I wasn't even going to do an IMM, until the mailman came on a Saturday to save the week. ♥ 

Bought:

Nothing. I've been buying stuff for other people.


Gifted:



{gr}
- The Hunger Games, as well as some choccies!
Booklovers Secret Santa! Thanks a lot, Emma {What's Cracking Coops}!!

BookMooch:

Nothing.

Won: 

Gasp! Nothing.

NetGalley:

Also nothing.
~~~

Packages {3}


This week, rather than the systematic "What did you get in your mailbox this week?", I'll ask you a real question:

Readers--
What is your all-time, ultimate, recommended YA novel?




What's going on this week / What happened since last IMM?
  • Currently Reading: Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
  • Next up: I'm . . . not sure.
  • Reviewed: The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams, The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
  • Upcoming Reviews: Radiance by Alyson Noel
  • Read: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, Across the Universe by Beth Revis

Related Posts with Thumbnails