Wednesday, December 22, 2010

FIVE Challenge: Great Covers

I've been wanting to do some sort of a wrap-up post with 2010, with regards to reading books and blogging. What better way to get started than through Persnickety Snark's challenge?




I'm not sure if this is meant to be the best covers, or the best covers of those I've read. I've gone with the first option, which makes this difficult. Remember, only 2010 releases. I wanted to go for covers that wouldn't be that obviously, except for Halo.


Wildwing by Emily Whitman // Love the photo frame, girl in serene chaos, lightning, writing.
Pegasus by Robin McKinley // Placing of girl & pegasus. Colours are beautiful. Writing.
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce // I love those dual-face covers! Bold and powerful.
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto // Bliss.
The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson // I've always loved that assymetrical heart.


Related Posts with Thumbnails