Friday, December 10, 2010

Blog Hop (14) || Follow Friday (11)


Book Blogger Hop
Hey fellow bloggers and/or readers,


Thanks for hopping along to my little blog. :) Hope you enjoy your visit, and like what you see. If you"do, feel free to follow.

If you'd like to hop around, too, then visit Jennifer at Crazy for Books for all the details! 

Here's this week's question:

What is the thing you like most about reading book blogs? Is it the reviews, author guest posts, articles, giveaways, or something else entirely?

I used to love finding out what people got in their mailboxes every week, but eventually I couldn't keep up, and also got a bit jealous of the cool books others got, even when I got some pretty  awesome ones. Now I only view the mailbox of those bloggers I really like.

I love the discovering of new books, of finding new opinions about books . . . just the whole thing. The giveaways don't hurt either. ;)



Hosted by Parajunkee's View, another feature meme through which you can discover new blog sites. :) If you follow me, comment and I'll follow you back without fail.

Here's this week's question:

Do you have an under-noticed author that you think we should all know about?

Elizabeth Isaacs for her debut novel, THE LIGHT OF ASTERIA. It is one of the only fantasy type YA novel that I found deeply interesting, breath-taking, action-packed, romantic, and all of that other good stuff. She's a self-published author, but her writing is beautiful--her descriptions of scenery flow so smoothly that I found myself in the actual scenes!


What happened this week?
(weekly)
- Review of Radiance by Alyson Noel: "short read", "both cute and fun", "suited for intended audience" (3.5/5)

- I'm waiting on The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney this week.

- A sneak peak into Across the Universe by Beth Revis with Teaser Tuesday.

- Posted my second Daily Dose Monday feature

- In My Mailbox (18)

- Weekend Question (9)




Related Posts with Thumbnails