Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday (46)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.







If Birds Fly Back by Carlie Sorosiak

June 27 2017Harper Teen

A sparkling debut about love, family, and the mysteries of the universe.

Why am I waiting on this?
This sounds so cute, slightly off-beat and quirky and I really like the summery cover!




The Dream Walker by Victoria Carless

June 27 2017Hachette Australa
A tender coming-of-age young-adult novel for fans of Gary Crew, Vikki Wakefield and Craig Silvey.

Why am I waiting on this?
Cover love! #LoveOzYA! This sounds really intense and I'm probably going to fall in love, I adore coming-of-age stories.


The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzie Lee

June 27 2017 | Katherine Tegen Books
Witty, romantic, and intriguing at every turn, ... a sumptuous romp that explores the undeniably fine lines between friendship and love.

Why am I waiting on this?
Everything! I have heard so many great reviews about this book!





Comment and let me know what upcoming releases you're waiting on!



Related Posts with Thumbnails