Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday (47)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.







Words on Bathroom Walls by Julia Walton

July 4 2017 | Random House

Fans of More Happy Than Not, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and It’s Kind of a Funny Story will cheer for Adam as he struggles with schizophrenia in this brilliantly honest and unexpectedly funny debut.

Why am I waiting on this?
I can count on one finger how many books I've read about schizophrenia.




What to Say Next by Julie Bluxbaum

July 11 2017 | Delacorte Press
...a charming and poignant story about two struggling teenagers who find an unexpected connection just when they need it most.

Why am I waiting on this?
I've been seeing lots of great buzz for this book. Blurbed by Jennifer Niven! And one of the characters has ASD/Autism!






Comment and let me know what upcoming releases you're waiting on!



Related Posts with Thumbnails