Sunday, January 5, 2014

Book Blogger New Year's Challenge 2014 (3): Missed Books of 2013


So at the end of 2013 I was looking for something that would help me wrap up the reading/blogging year for me. I finally found it! This challenge consists of one question a day, for the first two weeks of the new year. I'm coming into this a little bit late, but that's never stopped me before! Thanks to Parajunkee for your continued creativity!

Day Three: Books of 2013 You're Sad You Missed


  • Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith - Holly recommended this to me and I trust her taste in YA contemporary fiction.
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - This book has exploded in the book community. I suppose I'm waiting for the paperback release, but still, I wish I'd been able to read it in 2013.
  • The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman - I just really wanted to read this book, right from the start. But it's so expensive and I could never justify the purchase, so I'm waiting for the US paperback release.
  • Reality Boy by A.S. King - A.S. King is on my auto-buy list. I haven't picked this up because I'm two books behind (from Everybody Sees the Ants)...
  • Vicious by V.E. Schwab - Heard amazing things about this, and about Schwab in general. Really need to read some of her works, but I'm most excited about this since it's a standalone adult fantasy novel!



Related Posts with Thumbnails