Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Book Blogger New Year's Challenge 2014 (6): Best Books of 2013


So at the end of 2013 I was looking for something that would help me wrap up the reading/blogging year for me. I finally found it! This challenge consists of one question a day, for the first two weeks of the new year. I'm coming into this a little bit late, but that's never stopped me before! Thanks to Parajunkee for your continued creativity!

Day Six: Best Book(s) of 2013





This was a hard decision to make, but... Revis delivered. This was a series finale done right. It was simply beautiful and perfect and ended nicely. I loved it so, so much. I still have yet to write a wrap-up review on Shades of Earth and the series as a whole. I've been afraid to ever since I first finished reading it because then it'll truly be over. Here's what I wrote on Goodreads...


Honourable mentions:

  • Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys {review}
  • My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick {review}
  • Fairytales for Wilde Girls by Allyse Near {review}
  • Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins {Goodreads review}
  • Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas {review tk}
  • The Book Thief by Markus Zusak {Goodreads review}
  • The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey {review}
  • Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin {review tk} {Goodreads review}

Related Posts with Thumbnails