Sunday, January 5, 2014

Book Blogger New Years's Challenge 2014 (1): Blogger Resolutions


So at the end of 2013 I was looking for something that would help me wrap up the reading/blogging year for me. I finally found it! This challenge consists of one question a day, for the first two weeks of the new year. I'm coming into this a little bit late, but that's never stopped me before! Thanks to Parajunkee for your continued creativity!

Day One: Your Blogger Resolutions for 2014


  • Catch up on book reviews from previous years. Seriously, I'm going to do it this year! I have over 10 books, some of them I read all the way in 2011 I think. Yikes! I might have to do some rereading.
  • Blog more regularly. I'm not going to put any numbers to this resolution, no I will post twice a week, because I know I can't make any promises. I'm way too unorganised for that! (Why am I even a blogger?)
  • Participate in more bookish events and book blogger tours, tags, etc.
  • Get up to date with book hauls... I'm months behind and the idea of grabbing everything I have received in the past few months and taking photos of them and linking, etc, is very daunting for me!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails