Sunday, January 19, 2014

Book Blogger New Year's Challenge 2014 (12): Getting more followers


So at the end of 2013 I was looking for something that would help me wrap up the reading/blogging year for me. I finally found it! This challenge consists of one question a day, for the first two weeks of the new year. I'm coming into this a little bit late, but that's never stopped me before! Thanks to Parajunkee for your continued creativity!

Day Twelve: How do you plan on getting more followers this year?


I don't really care about how many followers I have (also since it's been around the same number for a whole year). I would like more comments though - I love to discuss books and every comment I get makes me happy. :)
  • Posting more often.
  • Writing more quality content.
  • Getting up to date with my book reviews and my book hauls (I'm dreading this task... I have no idea how I'll go about it since there must be at least 50 books since last time).
  • Participating more in the book blogging community again. I've been neglecting it since Google Reader went under (I never got used to Feedly - and they don't have search! Still!). This means COMMENTING on other peoples' blogs again!


Related Posts with Thumbnails