Sunday, January 5, 2014

Book Blogger New Year's Challenge 2014 (4): Books I Won't Miss


So at the end of 2013 I was looking for something that would help me wrap up the reading/blogging year for me. I finally found it! This challenge consists of one question a day, for the first two weeks of the new year. I'm coming into this a little bit late, but that's never stopped me before! Thanks to Parajunkee for your continued creativity!

Day Four: Books of 2014 You Won't Miss


*Date format: dd/mm/yyyy


No cover... yet



All of these but two stem from author loyalty/love. The other two (No One Else Can Have You and The Winner's Curse) are by debut authors but I've heard great things about them already and I love the premise. It's highly probable I'll get around to buying and reading some of these titles in 2015, just because I only buy hardcovers when I feel it is necessary, but alas - I will get around to them all sooner or later!



Related Posts with Thumbnails