Sunday, July 25, 2010

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

I said in my first IMM post that I would make this a monthly thing. However, at 15 books, I figured that there would be more coming in the week that is approaching. Henceforth, I am prematurely posting it, at 3 weeks. :)


 Note: Sorry for the old-fashioned blanket...and The Sky is Everywhere is missing it's band? No, I'm still reading it. :) Also, The Dead, Witchfinder & Crawlers are ARCs, though the cover for Crawlers is final.
Purchased:
The Book Depository
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
One Night that Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt
Itazura na Kiss Volume 2 (manga)

eBay
Forbidden Dance Volume 2 (manga)

Total: $80AU~ (that's about all the money I spent on myself this month! On anything!)

Won:
I Say Tomato by Katie Wall Won from goodreads giveaway [review]
Walker's Wedding (The Western Sky Series, #3) by Lori Copeland Won at Clarke's blog
Melinda and the Wild West by Linda Weaver Clarke Won at Clarke's blog
Tell Me a Secret by Holly Cupala Won at Cupala's book tour!
The Dead by David Gatward (ARC) Won at Caroline Hooton's blog
Witchfinder: Dawn of the Demontide by William Hussey Won at Caroline Hooton's blog
Crawlers by Sam Enthoven Won at Caroline Hooton's blog
Nobody's Girl by Sarra Manning Won at WINTER FLINGS (Australian)

Bookmooch:
Cage of Stars by Jacquelyn Mitchard

I also got a bunch of cool swag, and also some of the books are signed!!


  • Sampler of Kristan Higgin's All I Ever Wanted
  • Bookmarks (left to right): Melinda and the Wild West, All I Ever Wanted, Tell Me a Secret *SIGNED*, 2 from The Book Depository & 1 from Katie Alender
  • Spiffy letter from Katie Alender, author of Bad Girls Don't Die! Included was the bookmark, a bookplate  and a nice card. :)

Which brings us to...SIGNED stuff!









 So yeah, this month my mailbox has received so many great books and swag. :D Hopefully next week I'll be receiving a few more treats! I'm expecting 2-3 books. I've got a few that shipped out in the past few days, and they probably won't reach me in time. It takes usually a bit more than a week to get here. :S Also, I have a "book fairy" of sorts-- he's holding about 8 books & swag for me so far. So if you've sent me a book from a contest and I have not featured it yet, it's because it's still over there in the US!
Check back next week for more "In My Mailbox"! 
Oh, the formatting of this post was a horrendous task! Thanks to all those who were willing to expend the extra cash to send stuff my way. :)

11 comments:

brandileigh2003 said... [Reply]

You have some great reading in your future. I am excited for Tell me a secret. Here’s what I got

Blueicegal ♥ said... [Reply]

girl you kidding me just look at all that fantastic stuff omg i want want tell me a secret! i got the bookmark to isn't it pretty! and yay your reading the sky is everywhere be sure to let me know what you think i cant wait to get around to reading it, seems like a stunner, happy reading cass!=)

shield maiden said... [Reply]

Awesome reads! Congrats on the wins, by the way :). I hope you enjoy Tell Me a Secret and The Sky is Everywhere. I've heard such good things about those two :).

Lillie (AliseOnLife) said... [Reply]

Lots of cool swag there! I've also got Tell Me A Secret on my TBR list.

Enjoy!

A Life Bound By Books said... [Reply]

GREAT few weeks for you!!! I LOVED The Sky Is Everywhere! That book is amazing :)I also enjoyed One Night That Changed Everything. Review for that should be posted next week. I can't wait to read Tell Me A Secret, enjoy them all and Happy Reading :)))

Romy @ Lost.in.Stories said... [Reply]

Hey Cass, wow you've got some great books there, I really want to read The Sky is Everywhere, what do you think of it so far? You've won some great books too and how cool are the signed books, I'm so jealous. Oh BTW thanks for visiting my blog before, I'll let you know what Fury's like.

Nikki - Notes of Life said... [Reply]

Wow, you've won a lot of books and swag there! How wonderful! I hope you enjoy them all :)

Super Librarian said... [Reply]

Great haul! Enjoy all your new reads :)

Sharon K. Mayhew said... [Reply]

HOLY COW! You are on a lucky streak...You won a random daily prize over at my blog! Please send me your address ...
skmayh at q dot com

Candace said... [Reply]

Wow! That is a lot of awesome! Many books that are on my WL!

Dwayne said... [Reply]

Shoot, jealous me! You've got very nice lots, including lotsa wins! :) Enjoy ^.^

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails