Wednesday, July 21, 2010

[WINNERS] 50 Followers Contest!!!



I'm ending this 2 and a half hours early. Sorry, but I simply must, as I have homework to do, and I'm going to have to turn my computer off soon if I'm going to be able to finish it all in time. (Around 6:40 pm here) For all those who missed out on entering, bad luck. However, there will be more contests in the future! Well, the only way you'll be able to know for sure is if you continue to follow me! (+2 for old followers)

There were 184 entries. I checked all of the entries twice. :\ It took longer than I wanted it to take, but anyway...I know all you just want to know if you're a lucky winner.

Here we go. Lucky random.org, show me...

WINNER #1:

[#100] Alessandra @Out of the Blue who says that Matched is at the top of her wishlist right now! (Release November 30th)

WINNER #2:
[#65] The Library Lurker @The Library Lurker who says that her favorite '10 debut so far is Sea by Heidi R. Kling.


Congratulations, you two! (both of you had the same amount of extra entries...5!)

I will shortly e-mail the winners so they can choose their prizes. Remember all, there is a 10% off thing going on at The Book Depository!!!

Thank you all for entering! You made it quite a chore/feat to trudge through and count the entries. Next time, as I mentioned earlier, there will be NO EXTRA ENTRIES, other than commenting. :) Although, it will be aimed towards one special book. Hehe. *hint hint YAtobereleased!! hint hint* Look out for that in the next few months. :)

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails