Saturday, July 3, 2010

Blog Hop (2) / Follow Friday (1)


Hey there. Blog hopping for the second time around, and I've found a few more blogs that are worth mentioning. :) But firstly, if you check it out at Crazy-For-Books.com, Crazy Jennifer has added a new twist. This week, the question is:

"Tell us your NAME and WHY YOU STARTED BLOGGING"

Simple question. Okay, so my name is Cassandra, but I don't really enjoy being called that, I much prefer Cass (also because THEN I can't get mixed up between the 'Sandra's in my school/the world). I started blogging, I guess, as a way to keep a record on the books that I read, also as a way of communicating my thoughts on books and just getting out there in the blogging community. I've actually tried a few blogs before, for other things other than books, but so far this one has been the most successful/long-lasting. Also, when I was starting up, I was just imagining how wonderful it would be if, in a few months' time I could have like 100+ followers and a solid place in the blogging community.
I think that would be a great escape from the pressures and the stress that senior year in school has been putting me through.

Okay, now then, onto the new blog discoveries!

Harmony's Radiant Reads
Imagination in Focus
Confessions of a Book Addict
Books Love Me
Lost in Stories
Life Happens






Hosted by parajunkee, basically another feature meme through which you can discover new blog sites. :) Click the big button and look for yourself!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails