Monday, July 5, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? (1)




This here is a weekly meme hosted at Book Journey, and basically we have to post what we have finished reading this week, and what we plan on reading this week. Okay, so this week has been a bit pre-nostalgic, as I went back and read two old books I've had since I was about 10-11.



Books I read last week
* Rugrats Go Wild : Movie Novelisation (Cathy East Dubowski) [review]
* Wintergirls (Laurie Halse Anderson) [review] [review #2]
* Rugrats in Paris : Movie Novelisation (Cathy East Dubowski) [review]

Books to read this week
*
The Mermaid's Mirror by L. K. Madigan (review copy from Netgalley - Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
* I Say Tomato by Katie Wall (won this as part of Goodreads First Reads program)
* Heartless (#7) by Sara Shepard
* It All Started With A Dare by Lindsay Faith Rech
(review copy from Netgalley - Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)

I'm not sure if I'm really going to get through 4 books this week, but I'm already chugging through the first two books, so maybe I will.

3 comments:

Jan von Harz said... [Reply]

Wintergirls was a difficult book to digest for me, but Anderson writing was superb. Nice review. Hope you have a great week. I look forward to your review of The Mermaid's Mirror.

Laurel-Rain Snow said... [Reply]

I've read good things about Wintergirls...hope you enjoy your reading week.

Here's mine:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-july-5.html

Sheila (Bookjourney) said... [Reply]

I am excited about Wintergirls - I have heard good things about it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails