Sunday, September 26, 2010

In My Mailbox (10)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

After my 19 book intake last week {}, this week has been considerably slower in terms of books. But what this weeks' intake lacks in quantity, I believe makes up in quality! I got 3 books this week, but since I won't review one (as it is not YA), technically I only got 2 books. And I'm really excited about both!

The photos include the "general" fiction novel. If anyone is interested, you'll have to search it yourself. :P (Pretty in Plaid by Jen Lancaster)

How pretty are the covers?!?!
For Review {1}
You Wish by Mandy Hubbard
Thanks to Penguin Australia for the review copy!

Won {1}
Crossing the Tracks by Barbara Stuber Debut novel!
Thanks to Elizabeth C. Bunce (author of Starcrossed & A Curse Dark as Gold)! {link}

Bought {0}

Bookmooch {0}

Library {0}

Swag
2 Elizabeth C. Bunce bookmarks
(One will be given away for a swag giveaway in November)

Easter egg! Guess what that green thing is in the background.



~~~

Note: eBooks will only be counted in here if they are for review/won. Netgalley is NOT included in this.

Packages (3)


What did you get in your mailbox?

NEWS: 
  • Currently Reading: You Wish by Mandy Hubbard
  • Next up: Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen (author of The Luxe series)
  • September Spectacular! Reading Challenge: Book 4 (Minder) has been read and reviewed already. :) {review}
  • I was tagged! {link}
  • For all you Melbournians--win a trip to Penguin HQ in Victoria! {link}
For more "whats up" check out my Waiting on Wednesday posts. :)


17 comments:

brandileigh2003 said... [Reply]

I hope you enjoy all of your books. I have You Wish and will read close to my tour stop date. Here’s my IMMB

Aik said... [Reply]

You've got some nice books this week! Check out my IMM post!
http://the-bookaholics.blogspot.com/

Little Miss Becky said... [Reply]

I've always been interested in Crossing the Tracks. Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

Badass Bookie said... [Reply]

Hey Cass I sent an email so go check your mailbox asap!

Lisa xx

Belinda said... [Reply]

Hope you have a fun time reading your books. Take care

Come See What's In My Mailbox

kirsty at the overflowing library said... [Reply]

i love getting swag in the post - cheers me up no end!

My IMMB is here

Aisle B said... [Reply]

Good set of books.

Question I noticed your comment The Book Pixie about HarperCollins not sending ARC overseas, have you tried to see if they have an affliate in your end of the world. Here's keeping my fingers crossed that they do.

Here's your invite to Aisle B
http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1189571582/mailbox-monday-in-my-mailbox

Fi-chan said... [Reply]

I've been wanting to read You Wish, sounds really cute :D

Thanks for commenting on my In My Mailbox!

Nina said... [Reply]

Love, adore the cover of You Wish by Mandy Hubbard! So pink. :)

Enjoy the awesome books you got this week.

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I've heard a lot about Jennifer Lancaster's books and it's a shame you won't review it! Glad you enjoyed You Wish!

Amber said... [Reply]

I hope you enjoy your books this week. I've always wanted to read You Wish!

My Mailbox

Sugar and Snark said... [Reply]

Great Mailbox! I love the You Wish cover :D

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said... [Reply]

You've got some pretty interesting books there. Have only heard of You wish, so I'm definitely going to be checking out what the other 2 books are about! Enjoy them!

Kate said... [Reply]

Cute blog! I'm a new follower. Check out my mailbox.

- Kate

Claire @ YA Bookie Monster said... [Reply]

Awesome IMM! I hope that you enjoy all of your new books!

Check out my IMM here!

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Great books this week! You Wish sounds great. Enjoy!

Lillie (AliseOnLife) said... [Reply]

Great winnings and swag! I've heard so much good about You Wish.

Happy Reading!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails