Thursday, September 23, 2010

I've been tagged!!

This is an international game of tag and I've been tagged by YA Bookie Monster. I must answer some questions about myself so you can get to know me better and then I will tag four other bloggers so we can learn about them.

4 Things in my Purse Handbag:
- Phone (Samsung)
- MP4 Player (Samsung YP-T10)
- My keys
- My currently-reading book, if it fits.

4 Things in on my Desk:
- Computer (screen--my actually computer is on the ground)
- Bookshelf (it is actually ON my desk! Here is a photo!)
- My school stuff, for the most part; right now, a lot of it is just everywhere!!
- Tissues. Lots and lots of tissues.

4 Favorite Things in my Bedroom:
- My computer
- My books
- My bed
- My TV

4 Things I Always Wanted to Do (but haven't yet):
- Get into university with a course that I want!! and then have somewhere to go from there.
- Travel around the world, especially to Japan
- Get married and have children
- Make some sort of video/vlog and post it on Youtube

4 Things I Enjoy Very Much at the Moment:
- Reading and blogging--I love it so much I'd do it all day if I could!
- Checking my e-mail (always something good for me there), and mail :D
- Just relaxing at home, watching TV, or reading a good book in bed.
- The fact that HIGH SCHOOL is finally finished! WOO!!! Don't talk about the exams just yet... :(

4 Songs I Can't Get Out of My Head:
- Run Joey Run (cover from Glee--hilarious video!)
- Total Eclipse of the Heart (cover also from Glee, beautiful and emotional)
- Cut by Plumb (I found this song from a fellow YA book blogger, who heard the song via The Vampire Diaries)
- King of Anything by Sara Bareilles (Heard this the first time during one of Enna's IMM vlogs--love it!)

4 Things you Don't Know About Me:
- I began reading, like REALLY reading, around May this year (2010)
- I have only ever worn makeup during special events, such as dance performances & formals
- My favourite movies over the years: What a Girl Wants, Good Burger, Spirited Away, Whisper of the Heart, and a few others.
- I learnt HTML when I was in the 6th grade, and was also once knowledgable about CSS, PHP; using MYSQL. I've had several websites, mostly of the personal variety, but none of them lasted past a month or two. :P

And the four people I am gonna tag are: Romy (Lost in Stories), Holly (Good Golly Miss Holly), Naomi (inkcrush) and Lisa (Badass Bookie)

Yes, it's an Aussie YA Book Blogger feat!



7 comments:

Badass Bookie said... [Reply]

haha whoooop whoop aussie aussie aussie all the way! Come to my house for a BBQ!

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said... [Reply]

Oh Glee haha that cover of Run Joey Run just killed me! Great answers :)

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said... [Reply]

SO you were turned in May? Thats awesome we can always use more book junkies.

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said... [Reply]

Congrats on finishing high school!

Total Eclipe of the Heart always gets tuck in my head when I hear it! I will now think of it all day long :P

Flippin' Fabulous said... [Reply]

I know Total Eclipse of the Heart- not Glee style tho ;-)

Lovin' the bookshelf. I see several books on there I'd love to get my hands on.

Have a fab weekend

Nomes said... [Reply]

yay for high school being over! and good good luck with your exams, hey :)

I love What A Girl Wants too :)

love the pic of your shelves - absolutely jealous of some of your ARCs ;)

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said... [Reply]

Ooh, love your answers. Romy just tagged me so I'm guessing I'm going to be hopping along on board for this one :-) Your bookshelf is awesome by the way!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails