- My currently-reading book, if it fits.
in on my Desk:
- Computer (screen--my actually computer is on the ground)
- My school stuff, for the most part; right now, a lot of it is just everywhere!!
- Tissues. Lots and lots of tissues.
4 Favorite Things in my Bedroom:
- My computer
- My books
- My bed
- My TV
4 Things I Always Wanted to Do (but haven't yet):
- Get into university with a course that I want!! and then have somewhere to go from there.
- Travel around the world, especially to Japan
- Get married and have children
- Make some sort of video/vlog and post it on Youtube
4 Things I Enjoy Very Much at the Moment:
- Reading and blogging--I love it so much I'd do it all day if I could!
- Checking my e-mail (always something good for me there), and mail :D
- Just relaxing at home, watching TV, or reading a good book in bed.
- The fact that HIGH SCHOOL is finally finished! WOO!!! Don't talk about the exams just yet... :(
4 Songs I Can't Get Out of My Head:
- Run Joey Run (cover from Glee--hilarious video!)
- Total Eclipse of the Heart (cover also from Glee, beautiful and emotional)
- Cut by Plumb (I found this song from a fellow YA book blogger, who heard the song via The Vampire Diaries)
- King of Anything by Sara Bareilles (Heard this the first time during one of Enna's IMM vlogs--love it!)
4 Things you Don't Know About Me:
- I began reading, like REALLY reading, around May this year (2010)
- I have only ever worn makeup during special events, such as dance performances & formals
- My favourite movies over the years: What a Girl Wants, Good Burger, Spirited Away, Whisper of the Heart, and a few others.
- I learnt HTML when I was in the 6th grade, and was also once knowledgable about CSS, PHP; using MYSQL. I've had several websites, mostly of the personal variety, but none of them lasted past a month or two. :P
And the four people I am gonna tag are: Romy (Lost in Stories), Holly (Good Golly Miss Holly), Naomi (inkcrush) and Lisa (Badass Bookie)
Yes, it's an Aussie YA Book Blogger feat!