Sunday, September 12, 2010

In My Mailbox (8)

 In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

I received 3 books this week! All are YA-- paranormal/fantasy. :)

I will try to get up a photo, but I'm not sure if it's going to happen. I'd be thrilled if a miracle happened, and I were to have my first fully-functional IMM post in a month... Nope, still not working.


For Review {1}
Mieradome by Kate O'Hegarty
Thanks to the author for the ARC!

Won {2}
Scarlett Dedd by Cathy Brett
Thanks to Jessica at Nayu's Reading Corner!

Minder (#1, Ganzfield series) by Kate Kaynak
Thanks to Cari at Cari Blogs!

Bought {0}

Bookmooch {0}

Library {0}

Swag {0}

~~~

Note: eBooks will only be counted in here if they are for review/won. Netgalley is NOT included in this.

Packages (3)

My bookshelf is beginning to overflow. :\ Also, I'll be receiving some books from Penguin, for review pretty soon. I'm so excited! I'm already being sent Across the Universe by Beth Revis, which is a YA sci-fi/dystopia type novel. The cover is beautiful, and the first chapter is vexing and enticing.


What did you get in your mailbox?

NEWS: 
  • Currently Reading: Minder by Kate Kaynak (#1 of The Ganzfield series)
  • September Spectacular! Reading Challenge: Book 2 (The Dead) has been read and reviewed already. :) {review}
  •  A few days late, but here is the jacket copy of Where She Went by Gayle Forman! {link}



13 comments:

Erica said... [Reply]

All those books look great! Happy reading.

A Story Untold said... [Reply]

I love Mieradome!
Enjoy :)

Manga Maniac said... [Reply]

I'm curious to see your thoughts on Scarlett Dedd - I haven't heard of it before, but I think it looks good. Enjoy!

Sugar and Snark said... [Reply]

Great Mailbox! I have been wanting to read Minder!

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said... [Reply]

Some great reads you've got this week. Haven't heard of Minder before but will definitely be checking it out. Ooh, you're so lucky to be receiving Across the Universe - that one looks like it's going to be an awesome read!

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I feel your pain Cass, my bookshelf is beginning to overflow as well. I hope you enjoy these! :D

Nina said... [Reply]

Awesome books! Have a wonderful reading week.

Kelsey said... [Reply]

Looks like you got some nice books! Mieradome sounds great! Enjoy :)

Little Miss Becky said... [Reply]

Mieradome looks really good! I can't wait to hear what you think of it. Across the Universe! Wow, I can't wait for that one!

Scoot said... [Reply]

These all look great! Congrats on getting books from Penguin soon! :)

resugo said... [Reply]

ooh! I had to look all of these books up on goodreads. I haven't heard of any of them. But they all sound great. Especially Mieradome. I'll have to add them to my tbr list.

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said... [Reply]

Excellent books in the mail! I also cannot wait to read Beth's ARC!!! Congrats on scoring one.

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Fantastic books this week - they look great. Happy reading!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails