Saturday, September 11, 2010

Blog Hop (7)

Book Blogger Hop

Hey fellow bloggers and/or readers,

Thanks for hopping along to my little blog. :) Hope you enjoy your visit, and like what you see. If you do, feel free to follow. It's free!

If you'd like to hop around, too, then visit Jennifer at Crazy for Books for all the details! 

~~~

Here's this week's question:

Post a link to a favorite post or book review that you have written in the past three months.
Kind of cheating, but I'll give you a choice, since I loved both of these books so very much, and their respective reviews by me. The Light of Asteria by Elizabeth Isaacs {link} or Tell Me a Secret by Holly Cupala {link} I loved both of them, and believe I had a lot of good things to say about them. :) Hope you add them to your TBR if you haven't already done so!

Last Week at Words on Paper
  • What I received in the mail this week: {In My Mailbox}
  • Review for The Dead by David Gatward {The Dead}
  • Waiting on Wedneday: The Locket by Stacey Jay {WoW}
  • Great news + Contests {Penguin...}
  • ARC Tour -- Daughter of Xanadu {ARC tour} Enter now!
  • Giveaway -- Nightshade by Andrea Cremer {Win!} Ends September 21st!!
Upcoming at Words on Paper (September 2010)
  • In My Mailbox (12, 19, 26)
  • Waiting on Wednesday: Across... (15), & undecided (22, 29)
  • Review for One Night that Changes Everything by John M. Cusick (16)
  • Review for Minder by Kate Kaynak (20)
  • Review for The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood (23)
  • Review for Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler (30)

6 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Hopping by! Have a great weekend :)

Marg @ Clockwork Reverie said... [Reply]

Hi! Discovered your blog via the Hop. Looking forward to reading your reviews!

danya said... [Reply]

Hopping by and now following!

Brooke said... [Reply]

Hoppin' by! Nice blog!

~Brooke
http://brookesboxofbooks.blogspot.com

Jeremy said... [Reply]

Hi Cass, Happy Friday!
Just stopping by on the hop. I'm an old follower. Have a great weekend!

Alison Can Read said... [Reply]

Hopping through. I've heard good things about Light of Asteria. I need to check it out.
My Hop

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails