Sunday, September 5, 2010

In My Mailbox (7)

 In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

I received 4 books this week, and a bunch of swag! Only 2 of the books are YA, the other 2 being contemporary/general fiction.

I will try to get up a photo, but I'm not sure if it's going to happen. I'd be thrilled if a miracle happened, and I were to have my first fully-functional IMM post in a month... Nope, still not working.


For Review {2}
The Life O'Reilly by Brian Cohen (Signed!) --> Thanks to Brian Cohen, author, for the pitch!

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl --> Thanks to Penguin Australia (BTL) for the free copy (e-newsletter subscription)!

Won {2}
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink (Signed!) --> Thanks to Jeremy W. from Novel Thoughts! He sent me all that swag, too!
Second Chance by Jane Green --> Thanks to Debra at Debra's Book Cafe!

Bought {0}

Bookmooch {0}

Library {0}

Swag {1}

Swag pack with copy of Prophecy of the Sisters:
- 2 hair clips
- a photo frame
- Signed Breathing by Cheryl Renee Herbsman
- Shade by Jeri-Smith Ready
- Signed I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Shroeder
- Freefall by Mindi Scott
- The Missing by Shiloh Walker
- Lifed by Wendy Toliver
- 2 Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink (will be giving one away!)
- Lisa Schroeder postcard Signed

~~~

Note: eBooks will only be counted in here if they are for review, sent by publishers. Netgalley is NOT included in this.

Packages (4)

I'm really happy about my book intake this week. Not only have I not spent money on books for a few weeks, but I also got a book one to a sequel I already owned, my first review copy that was "pitched", as well as tons of amazing swag! Oh, and also this week I have WON amazing books! I can't wait for them to arrive in my mailbox in the next few weeks. :) They just keep coming~

What did you get in your mailbox?

NEWS: 

19 comments:

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said... [Reply]

Yay BC- I really liked that one. A wee bit slow in some areas but overall a good read! I read BD, the sequel and also like it.

Happy Reading!
Here's My IMM:
http://bit.ly/9hmI1q

Julie said... [Reply]

I hope you like Beautiful Creatures! I loved it. I'll have to check out Life of O'Reilly. I like the cover. Congrats on the swag. Here's my IMM.

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said... [Reply]

yay, you got BC! I hope you like it!!=)

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said... [Reply]

Hmm, Did I comment Twice. Whoops!=) IMM blog posts make my eyes go bonkers. Getting hit with so many great looking titles I want to curl up with all my books. LOL!

have a good one!

Mystica said... [Reply]

I like the look of Second Chance!

Kayleigh @ The Reading Journal said... [Reply]

OMG Beautiful Creatures, is so amazing, cant wait for the next one. Im pretty sure you'll enjoy them.
And i cant wait to read Prophecy Sisters, gonna have to order it when i next have money. Will be looking forward to the review.

kirsty at the overflowing library said... [Reply]

fab books!

Belinda said... [Reply]

What a great week for books :) I hope you have a fun time reading. I started reading Prophecy of the Sisters but I stopped. Hope you enjoy it.

Here's my IMM

Aisle B said... [Reply]

My girlfriend absolutely loved Life O'Reilly. Wow you are so lucky winning the Prophecy of the Sisters. I keep eyeing this book whenever I go to the bookstore.

Enjoy the read!

Come on over to Aisle B if you get a chance :)
http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1069233857/mailbox-monday-in-my-mailbox

Nomes said... [Reply]

i got beautiful creatures from penguin too this week!

and the prophecy of the sisters is one i have wanted to read for a while - hope its good.

also, i've read a few jane green books and liked them

x

The Book Speaker said... [Reply]

Sounds like you had a great week with lots of books and swag!

StephTheBookworm said... [Reply]

Ooooh, all awesome looking books that I've been wanting to read!

Caroline Starr Rose said... [Reply]

Hi Cass,
I just noticed you put MAY B. on your Goodreads wish list. Thanks!
Caroline

Briana said... [Reply]

I love Beautiful Creatures and I love your swag pack-lucky!

Happy reading! :)

Just Your Typical Book Blog said... [Reply]

Great week! I haven't read a Jane Green book in a while, but she's a great author! This is my first time to your blog - I am loving your header. It's so cute!

Missie, The Unread Reader said... [Reply]

Cass,
Awesome swag pack! And congrats on your wins! I can't wait to read Prophecy of the Sisters!

Hope you enjoy!

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Prophecy of the Sisters looks really good.

Sharon K. Mayhew said... [Reply]

Wow--That's an awesome haul! I got an endearing gift of the heart in the mail from a blog friend...who's ten and has leukemia...he wants to be a writer...he has a blog...I asked him if he'd like to critique one of my pb ms's...he did...he did a great job...Then he sent me an email of encouraging me...then he had a mug and button made that went with my picture book and a message and sent it to me as a surprise...I was overwhelmed! What an amazing kiddo...

Dwayne said... [Reply]

Great books Cass! I have most of them on my TBR waiting to be read - do enjoy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails