Friday, October 29, 2010

Blog Hop (8) | Follow Friday (5)



Book Blogger Hop
Hey fellow bloggers and/or readers,

Thanks for hopping along to my little blog. :) Hope you enjoy your visit, and like what you see. If you do, feel free to follow. It's free!

If you'd like to hop around, too, then visit Jennifer at Crazy for Books for all the details! 

~~~

Here's this week's question:

"What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?"


Of course, a MASSIVE bookshelf reading corner/room. A bookshelf full of so much win that I don't need to chuck books BEHIND books. Also, a good comfy mini-couch in my room (not that I have any space!) would make this girl very happy indeed!






Hosted by Parajunkee's View, another feature meme through which you can discover new blog sites. :) If you follow me, comment and I'll follow you back without fail.

Here's this week's question:

If you have, or would have a daughter, what book would you want your daughter to read?

I'd just want her to read, period! As a child, I didn't read that much, even missing out on Harry Potter until about year 8 (13/14 years old). It'd make me so proud if she loved contemporary YA novels as much as I did, but so long as she reads, I'll be happy either way.

(Obviously I don't have a daughter right now--come on, I'm 17 years old. )


What's up @ Words on Paper?

[Giveaway] Elevensies Love ♥ (2 winners, INTERNATIONAL, ends 20th November)
[Review] Big Nate Strikes Again by Lincoln Peirce (MG)
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails