Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weekend Question (1): What got you into blogging?


Weekend Question is hosted at Liz at Cleverly Inked. Every weekend, a blogging/bookish question will be asked, to be answered.

Weekend Question:

What got you into blogging? 

Well, I don't know how far back you want me to stem from, but I have been fascinated and entangled with websites and the like since I was 11/12 years of age. I loved having a space all my own, to create, to change. So there's that side to the story. However, I guess what got me into blogging-and more specifically, book blogging-is the newfound love for reading that I experienced earlier this year. It was like an epiphany, and now, 5 months later, it feels like I've been reading books my entire life.


So anyway, when I become obsessed with something, I turn toward the internet. I was searching up my favourite books, and then I discovered BOOK BLOGS. It wasn't until I saw The Story Siren, plus a few more blogs, that I became interested in making a book blog. I'm amazed that I've been blogging for 3 and a half months already!

I'm SO glad that I began blogging, though. It's introduced me to so many new, great books; as well as allowed me to meet so many wonderful people out there, from all over the world. 
I hope you all know how much I love your comments. :)


You interested in joining in the weekly meme, too? Head over to Cleverly Inked and hop on board!

Related Posts with Thumbnails