Saturday, October 30, 2010

Weekend Question (5): Books by their cover


Weekend Question is hosted at Liz at Cleverly Inked. Every weekend, a bookish question will be asked. This week's question was quite fun, and had me ransacking my "read" list. The decision was quite difficult, since many of my read books are DEPRESSING.

Weekend Question:

Do you judge a book by it's cover? If so which is your favorite?

I judge books FIRST by their cover, but if there is enough buzz around a book and good reviews (such as for the Ganzfield series, whose book covers are so different and simple in a way that people can easily overlook them) I'd definitely be raring to check it out. ;) There are way too many amazing book covers out in the YA market right now. It is impossible to choose just ONE.

For publicity's sake, I'll reveal the cover of SWEETLY, the companion novel to SISTERS RED by Jackson Pearce, which is pretty cool. :)

ARC - subject to change in future.
Yo! Are you interested in joining in the weekly meme, too? Make sure to link back to Liz @ Cleverly Inked!
Related Posts with Thumbnails