Monday, August 16, 2010

[Breakin' News] Update #1

A lot of things have been happening in the blogging community with me lately, so I thought I might update you guys. I'm not MIA just yet, I still go to Blogger everyday and visit those I follow. :)

Exciting stuff! I'm hosting a contest for Enna Isilee @ Squeaky Books for her huge birthday bash! 12 contests, 15 guest posts and tons of author interviews! It's gonna get pretty funky over there, so you better go follow her so as not to miss any of it!



What I'm giving away is a SECRET! No doubt though, you're going to want to enter, because it's a HOT YA (hint: paranormal) title. I'm being featured & my giveaway is launching on the 4th of September.

Other than that, I've been winning some (none of which have arrived) great books! Hopefully when I come back out of my break (though not completely out), I'll be able to show you photos! :D Also, keeping quiet on specific titles.

I'll leave you with a question:

What got you into reading and/or book blogging?

2 comments:

Enna Isilee said... [Reply]

WOW! Thanks for the pre-start buzz! You rock.

If I'm going to be honest, I got into book blogging for the free books. But as any book blogger knows, it takes MONTHS to actually have a publisher like you enough to send you books. I STAY a book blogger for the nice people, a creative outlet, and it inspires me to read.

Cass said... [Reply]

@Enna Isilee I actually got a review request today. I was pretty surprised. I hadn't heard anything about the book, and their book is not YA, but rather just general fiction. I have a few in my bookshelf, but they're more for me and not for review or anything, so I dunno what to do. :S

I mean, I'm interested in the book, actually, but I don't want to feel obligated to review it, since my blog has somehow become purely YA-based. Should I let the author know? Perhaps I could post my review on Goodreads and leave a link on my blog for a week or so?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails