Tuesday, August 17, 2010

[Breakin' News] #2 Tell Me a Secret *FREE* audiobook!

Tell Me a Secret - Free Audiobook Podcast
Great news!!!

So some of you may remember how much I adored Holly Cupala's YA debut novel Tell Me a Secret ... Well, now Holly's book is back on my blog with MORE NEWS!!!

Holly is launching a free serialised podcast on Wednesday (8/18) at http://tellmeasecretnovel.com—the entire novel is read by award-winning actress Jenna Lamia (The Adoration of Jenna Fox, The Chosen One). There'll be 2-3 chapters released per week, which roughly follows the timeline of the novel. These chapters will be available for a LIMITED time, so bookmark it & don't forget! This novel is awesome (5 stars from me!), so if you haven't read it yet, now is your chance-- for free! Also, for those who can't wait, there will be a special edition available, with the full audiobook. :)

Own a blog?
"We have a little fancy graphic for it right here ..."

But wait, there's more!
"... on Wednesday, I’ll be chatting with readergirlz on Twitter 6pm PST/9pm EST (look for the #rgz hashtag). I hope to see you!" 

Oh, and since I've been talking about Holly Cupala so much, I've added a new label, just for her! :) She's totally awesome, so you better go check out her site!


2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply]

How cool! I'll have to check this out! :)

Cass said... [Reply]

@Michelle Oooh not too much time left until it launches!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails