Sunday, August 1, 2010

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

This is my first IMM to be one week's worth of mail. From now on, I'll be trying to adhere to the rules, though I still don't receive REVIEW copies (I don't really even know what they are, could someone please enlighten me?)

Purchased:
eBay
Shug by Jenny Han -> It looks really good! I love food/sweets on my books. (no actual food, please!)
Total: $6AU~ 

Won:
Grave Sight by Charlaine Harris --> In the Library of Lady Violet []
Manifest (Mystyx #1) by Artist Arthur --> Fire and Ice [ARC] []
Girl Parts by --> Rebecca at Sonshine Thoughts [ARC] []
Stork by Wendy Delsol --> Rebecca at Sonshine Thoughts [ARC] []
Another Pan (Another #2) by Daniel and Dina Nevina [ARC] compare covers --> Rebecca at Sonshine Thoughts []

Bookmooch:
Matilda by Roald Dahl

I also got a bit of cool swag!!

  • 2 Fire and Ice buttons, came with Manifest ARC (lots of cool contests there!)
  • 2 bookmarks, both from Sonshine Thoughts
  • Not swag, but a note from Lady Violet. I like keeping notes...do other people do that too?


 So yeah, this week I've received a fair bit. :D I received a whole lot more than I'd anticipated (2-3). I'm hoping next week I'll be receiving some really cool YA titles, look out for my post next week. Also, I have a "book fairy" of sorts-- he's holding about 8 books & swag for me so far. So if you've sent me a book from a contest and I have not featured it yet, it's because it's still over there in the US!  

NEWS He'll be sending them later this month!
Check back next week for more "In My Mailbox"! 
Oh, the formatting of this post was a horrendous task! Thanks to all those who were willing to expend the extra cash to send stuff my way. :)

16 comments:

Gilliene said... [Reply]

Oh wow! Girl Parts! Nice stack of books you have there! Happy reading!

Gilliene
Eep! Geek!

brandileigh2003 said... [Reply]

Awesomeness!! I have been wanting to get my hands on Storked. Here is my IMMB

Alison Can Read said... [Reply]

Great reads. So you're in Australia? What covers do you typically have? Do you get the US or UK covers? Or does Australia produce their own covers?
Alison Can Read

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I look forward to your review for Shug. I don't think I've seen any reviews for it and seeing as I love Jenny Han's The Summer I Turned Pretty Series I'm really curious. Enjoy your books! :D

Blueicegal ♥ said... [Reply]

you got some awesome stuff girl, review books are books, that you may receive from publishers or the actual author in exchange for a review :)

kirsty at the overflowing library said... [Reply]

girl parts looks awesome

Nikki - Notes of Life said... [Reply]

Oh, it's been such a long time since I read Matilda by Roald Dahl. I was a huge fan of his books as a kid.

Brittany said... [Reply]

Superb books this week. Stork and Girl Parts sound really good. I like that cover for Shug, it's cute. BTW I just bought Madapple so here's a pic of the full cover. Happy Reading!

Lillie (AliseOnLife) said... [Reply]

The covers of Stork and GirlParts have caught my eye. I'm going to have to find out more!
Enjoy your books!

Christina T said... [Reply]

I loved Matilda! Such a great book. I have Manifest (e-ARC) but I haven't read it yet. Stork looks really good too. I hope you enjoy all of these.

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said... [Reply]

Got some fabulous stuff in your mailbox this week. Manifest especially looks good.

Shields Of Paper said... [Reply]

That is a great selection of books! Have fun reading them all :)

Sab H. said... [Reply]

Great winning week! Enjoy all :)

TheBookMogul said... [Reply]

I haven't heard of Shug from Jenny Han but I have read The Summer I Turned Pretty and loved it. Hope you enjoy them

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said... [Reply]

Grave Sight, Manifest and Stork are all on my TBR list!=) I hope you enjoy them + your other ones!=)

Dwayne said... [Reply]

Girl parts look really cute! Looking forward to what you think of it dear :) Have a fun reading week!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails