Sunday, August 8, 2010

In My Mailbox (4)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

I just realised I missed out on this week's Blog Hop & Follow Friday! Whoops! :S Oh well. I'll make up for that by posting my IMM post early. :)

For Review {0}


Won {4}
Princess of Glass by Jessica Day George --> Thanks to Cecelia, who hosted an awesome The Book Depository contest!
If I Stay by Gayle Forman --> and thanks, again to Cecelia, who sent me a non-signed copy of Princess of Glass, and so she offered to order me a second book. It was an offer I could not refuse! I HAVE ALREADY READ (AND NOW RE-READ) IF I STAY! {review}
Rocks in The Belly by Jon Bauer --> received in the mail a day after its AU release date! Thanks to Scribe & Goodreads for the free copy.
The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood --> Thanks to Alessandra, at Out of the Blue. Funny enough, she was a winner of my 50 follower contest, and a few days later I won her contest! What she said, it's karma! :D

Bought {0}

Bookmooch {1}
2 Great Books: Wuthering Heights & Jane Eyre by The Bronte Sisters --> This one is a BOOKCROSSING book! It's pretty cool. Once I buy my own copy of Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre, and have read them, I'll be releasing this book back into the wild. :)

Library {0}

Swag {1}
10 bookmarks of The Crescent, all came in one neat little envelope on Monday. :) Thanks a lot, Jordan. I will be hosting an international contest either Early September or Late October. [9 winners]

Note: eBooks will only be counted in here if they are for review, sent by publishers. Netgalley is NOT included in this.

The Packages! (6)

Gosh, so many things are screwy with me lately. My whole life is a wreck. Anyway, my computer won't acknowledge my camera's existence when it connects... so no images for this week. I'm so sorry. Like many of you, I much prefer seeing IMM posts with nice photos and the like, and I'm so disappointed. I tried everything, other than calling up Canon and troubleshooting it out.

Check back next week for more "In My Mailbox"!

13 comments:

brandileigh2003 said... [Reply]

Looks like some great reading! I enjoyed If I stay and hope you do too! Here’s what I got

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said... [Reply]

Hey:) The PPL contest ending is TBD. I am not really sure. LOL

Romy @ Lost.in.Stories said... [Reply]

Great selection this week, I need some of your luck wow winning 4 books, I'm so envious! Jane Eyre is one of my all time favourite books, If I Stay is a really excellent book too, very emotional read but well worth it. Happy Reading.

Romy :)

bermudaonion said... [Reply]

Congratulations on all the great wins! If I Stay sounds really good. Enjoy!

Nikki - Notes of Life said... [Reply]

I hope you enjoy If I Stay - I read and reviewed it a few weeks ago :)

As I Turn the Pages said... [Reply]

Rocks in the Belly locks interesting. Yet another YA title to add to the TBR pile for a newbie like myself! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Nat said... [Reply]

I've been wanting Princess Glass and If I Stay for so long! I'm jealous! :)

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said... [Reply]

The Poison Diaries are on my list!!! Enjoy your reads!!

Anonymous said... [Reply]

The Poison Diaries looks really good.

Jess said... [Reply]

great books this week, I'm a new follower will you follow me back?

http://jessheartsbooks.blogspot.com/

elioravespera said... [Reply]

Looking forward to the Poison Diaries!!! XD I read the review, sounds interesting.

Talking about karma...The Karma Club by Jessica Brody is a good, funny book. You'll love it!! :D

Unknown said... [Reply]

You won a giveaway over at my blog! Check it out: www.novelthoughtsblog.com

Kari said... [Reply]

These books look great--I hope you enjoy them!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails