Sunday, August 29, 2010

In My Mailbox (6)

 In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

I really didn't get much this week, but I thought I'd post up an IMM, anyway. It's been slow lately... and I can't complain too much since I've been on exams. For the past 5 days though, I've had free time. I spent it reading 5 books! I have already posted up 3 reviews, so I have a weeks' worth to review about. :) I won't be able to keep up, so soon it'll be reduced to 1 review a week, since it's less than 2 months now, until D-Day...

Sorry, on top of  having no photos, I can't get any pictures up. My internet is capped, my windows are phasing out every few seconds, and I can't get a decent page to load. So, I can't even get damn Goodreads links up! This is a sign to do some work... :\


For Review {0}

Won {3}
Matched by Ally Condie (UK ARC, my copy is WHITE, not black, with quotes)
{Thanks to Between the Lines (Penguin Group)}

Captive Spirit by Liz Fichera (eBook)

Killer Cows by D.M. Anderson (eBook)

Bought {0}

Bookmooch {0}

Library {0}

Swag {1}
The Hunger Games pin/badge

Note: eBooks will only be counted in here if they are for review, sent by publishers. Netgalley is NOT included in this.

Packages (2)


What did you get in your mailbox?

NEWS: 

7 comments:

Misha said... [Reply]

Great books ! Have a fun time reading them.

Here's what I got In My Mailbox

Gilliene said... [Reply]

Woohoo! We're both on our 6th IMM meme post!

What a lucky person you are for having The Hunger Games pin! I was on a Mockingjay Book Launch a while ago and was soooo jealous of the people who got Mockinjay Tshirts because they preordered.. Oh how I regret not pre-ordering it!

Matched by Ally Condie seems to be a good book. I've heard good stuff about it. 'Will certainly wait for it's release!

Have a nice day!

Gilliene
http://eepgeek.blogspot.com

kirsty at the overflowing library said... [Reply]

i can't wait for matched!

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I wish you good luck for your exams and I hope you find the time for a good book here and there. ;=)

Dwayne said... [Reply]

Oh you lucky girl! You won Matched and I'm still 5 months away from reading it. Like I saaaid, LUUUCKY! Enjoy.xx

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said... [Reply]

Ooooh! You won Matched, you lucky girl! I hope you love it, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts. :)

pussreboots said... [Reply]

Congrats on your win. Here's what I received.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails