Saturday, August 21, 2010

In My Mailbox (5)

 In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

So it's been a few weeks since my last IMM post. My camera is still screwing around on me, so I'll have to make do with what I've got. Anyway, although at 3 weeks, this is NOTHING... I can't complain. I have complet faith that many more things will be arriving over the coming week...including an ARC of ANOTHER highly-anticipated 2010 YA release, later this year. Psyched!



For Review {0}

Won {1}
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (ARC)
{Thanks to Steph at Steph Su Reads!}

Bought {1}
The Six Rules of Maybe by Deb Caletti (Chick-lit for teens! It sounds great!!)

Bookmooch {1}
The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold (Trade Paperback, all the way from Ireland!)

Library {0}

Swag {1}

7 bookmarks:
- Signed The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
- Signed Nevermore by Kelly Creagh 
- The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
- Ascendant by Diana Peterfreund
- The Tension of Opposites by Kristina McBride
- Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert

Note: eBooks will only be counted in here if they are for review, sent by publishers. Netgalley is NOT included in this.

Packages (3)


What did you get in your mailbox?

NEWS: This is pretty big. I'm almost finished reading Glimmerglass!!! After like 3 weeks of no reading, I'll finally be able to lay this book aside and tell myself that after putting it aside 3-4 times, I finished reading it! Like I said before, my copy is an ebook, which I can only read on my computer. :\

14 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Really jealous of Beautiful Darkness.. I have the first book and need to get my hands on a copy of this one!! Great mailbox..

Also, you commented on my In My Mailbox post but I can't find an e-mail for you to answer a question that you had for me about my review books.. E-mail me at lovestoread0708 AT yahoo.com or go to my blog and click on Contact at the top of my blog.. =)

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Three awesome books all of which I want to read. I hope you enjoy them all! :)

YA Book Queen said... [Reply]

Ooh, Beautiful Darkness! Very cool, and TLB is wonderful.

Hope you enjoy them all, =)

Corrine said... [Reply]

Cass, Beautiful Darkness and The Six Rules of Maybe look SO good! Glad to hear that exams are over. I hope you enjoy the books you received! Happy reading! :)

Candace said... [Reply]

I'm SO jealous you got Beautiful Darkness! The Lovely Bones is good too, hope you enjoy it!

Debra's Book Cafe said... [Reply]

Excellent collection! Can't wait to hear what you think about Beautiful Darkness and the Lovely Bones.....

Nina said... [Reply]

Great books! They look pretty and they sound pretty good. :) Enjoy the books you got in your mailbox.

sarah darlington said... [Reply]

Awesome picks! Have fun reading. I want to hear how Beautiful Darkness is.

E.J. Stevens said... [Reply]

Great mailbox! I can't wait to read Beautiful Darkness. My IMM Birthday Edition is here.

xx,
E.J
From the Shadows

Flippin' Fabulous said... [Reply]

I want to hear about the Six Rules of Maybe. That is one of the books I always pick up but put down to choose something else.

I didn't care for The Lovely Bones too much. Let's just say I got half way through. Forgot the book and tried again. Then failed. I think maybe my mind wasn't in the mood for the book- If that makes any sense!

Liz. R said... [Reply]

Beautiful Darkness, lucky! Hope you enjoy it :).

Julie said... [Reply]

I can't wait to read Beautiful Darkness! Congrats on the win and great swag too :)

Lori said... [Reply]

I hope that you enjoy your books. Here is what I got IN MY MAILBOX

Unknown said... [Reply]

I can't wait for Beautiful Darkness!!! Enjoy your books! =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails